Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Finished Uploading

Ahoy, everyone! I finished my novel, successfully uploaded it to CreateSpace and it should be available soon! The hard copy will be available on Amazon and Amazon Europe in the next five-to-seven days, and it should be ready for purchase on Amazon Kindle by tomorrow morning! I will post links tomorrow of where you can find it, and if you are interested, please please PLEASE go check it out! It's only my first book, and probably isn't the absolute best, but I would just love it if you guys would at least read the description or an excerpt or something. Plus, I could use all the feedback I can get!!!



♥♥♥Meghan

And don't forget to go like the Facebook page!!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/242805185772770/465017326884887/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity#!/pages/The-White-Door/131700080330590

No comments:

Post a Comment