Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just Kidding, guys... Paperback Available NOW!

So, CreateSpace told me that it was going to be a few days before my book was available in paperback on Amazon, but it is available right now! I would love for you guys to go check it out! It's the first book I've written, and so there are probably a few typos, and my writing is still a tiny bit shakey, but I could use all the feedback I could get! Also, I thought you should know that all of the money I make from it is going straight into my savings account to pay for schooling and housing, which I need by September, so all the money I make will really help! Thank you guys so much. Go check it out: http://www.amazon.com/The-White-Door-Divine-Mortals/dp/1480251313/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1360186912&sr=8-10&keywords=Meghan+Martin

Also, go like the Facebook page! Feel free to give me any feedback on that page, as well! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-White-Door/131700080330590?ref=hl#!/pages/The-White-Door/131700080330590

♥♥♥Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment